PES Guard Tour System
Guard-patrol control, employee patrol evidence and in many other areas.
Based on the respected iButton® technology of the MAXIM/DALLAS company the Portable Electronic Sensors offer the customers many other advantages and with their construction characteristics and unique qualities
PES Data collector:
No charging or battery required Built in Battery life span: 5 years or 1,000,000 clocking Water proof, shock proof with anti vandal reports
Offers the advantage of a direct download of data from a PES™ sensor to a PC.
Multi coloured tag
Multi coloured location tag base for applications: Security, Maintenance, Cleaning etc
Water Proof IP 68 PES reader
ANTI-VANDAL® Technology, A Necessity for Guard Tour Reader
A clever self-protective system that has been invented for the PES® sensors to equip them with higher anti-sabotage protection. The guard tour system excels by extreme resistance against various kinds of intentional and unintentional damage, which can be detected and recorded. Equipped with unique ANTI-VANDAL® Technology, a self-protective system that can even recognize WHO tried to damage the sensor and HOW!
- PES Detects 3 levels of hit intensity: small, medium and strong hit.
- Resistance against the microwave radiation. Detect sensors were placed into a microwave oven.
- Detects an attempt to damage the sensor by over-voltage. The sensor is able to endure over-voltage up to 265 V and survive portable Tasers up to 200 000 V.
- High durability and robust construction.
- Waterproof resistance (IP68).
- Resistance against high temperatures and big changes of temperatures (-40°C – +85 °C).
Special Events Key Pad : To record different events during the guards´ tour, e.g. a door or a window left open, a broken lock or other abnormalities, guards can carry with them special events key pads.
Key features of the PES™ Guard Tour Sensors
- Ergonomic design: Size (90 mm) and weight (49 g) the PES™ sensors
- PES™ sensors are the most robust employee-monitoring devices in the world.
- PES readers are equipped with unique ANTI-VANDAL® Technology, a self-protective system that can even recognize WHO tried to damage the sensor and HOW.
- Capacity: PES™ sensors offer the maximum capacity of 14,000 readings.
- Low running costs : 1 million clocking and upto 10-year battery life ensure the lowest running costs to the customer.
- Wide range of possible use : PES™ system has proved its effectiveness and qualities in a range of different areas and applications, e.g. guard-tour control, postal services, health care services, cleaning services, bus inspectors and many others.
- Extensive product range: In order to satisfy different needs of customers, the TOMST® company off ers three types of the PES™ sensors: PES profi , PES forte, PES mini. Besides, there is a wide range of accessories available.
- WinKontrol™ software: User-friendly software that offers a variety of data reports, from simple tour reports to detailed employee reports.